Internet radio station globegigradio is running 2 shows per week featuring Aurovine artists. The two shows are broadcast between 7pm and 9pm on Thursday (The Unsigned and Independent Review Show) and on Sunday at the same time the Aurovine Chart Show is broadcast with a rundown of the top 30.
The show is presented by indie music specialist Dave Blundell and on Thursday he is joined by Aurovine founder Ken Foster.
The show is broadcast from the globegig website and fans/bands can join in by using the chatroom on the webcam page. The show is also pioneering a video section using the webcam feed. There is also a live interview feature, music industry news, competitions and advice for unsigned and independent artists.
Previous podcasts can be found at this address.
West Midlands punk band Delirium are the winners of the first Aurovine accelerator award. The band won by having the most popular track (Happy Hour) on the Aurovine platform in September. Wasteland came a close second.
The band win a CD release (in association with Gillies Audio), Music industry pro press release through A2iM, Stage Banner, Promo Package and Badges.
The full news of the competition will be broadcast on Globegig Radio on October 4th. (Globegig have a free iphone and android app available if you want to listen on the move. The station is also available via the tune in radio app and itunes radio).
The show will be broadcast between 7pm and 9pm on Thursday. To hear the track and more about Delirium please visit http://delirium.aurovine.com
Posted in Aurovine Accelerator, Charts, Features, Industry News/Gossip, Site News
- Tagged aurovine, Aurovine Accelerator, Aurovine Charts, Delirium, music industry, online music, Wasteland
Psychobilly band born via Scotland and California.
listen to Zombies of Death
Wulvers – Aurovine.
The Aurovine $1000 Accelerator Award has been specially devised to help independent artists who perform well in the aurovine charts and includes a CD package, stage banner, paid promotional package, press release and band badges.
What is the prize?
The winner will receive:
- A full cd package of 250 professionally duplicated CD’d in full colour printed card wallets (value $637 or £410) in association with Gillies Audio
- A full colour stage banner size 3ft x 6ft with your band/artist custom design (value $109 or £70) in association with Gillies Audio
- A full bespoke press release to promote your release or to promote you as an artist (value $78 or £50)
- A professional PR Gold promotional package courtesy of Mi2N (value $69.95 or £45)
- A package of 50 x 1″ metal pin badges with your artist/bands custom design (value $31 or £20)
- 2 days social networking promotion (value $75 or £50)
How do artists/bands enter?
Any artist registered with Aurovine before August 12th, 2012 will automatically be entered into the accelerator programme competition. Artists can register here
How do artists/bands earn points?
Points will be counted from midnight on August 12th until midnight on September 30th, 2012
For every 5 full streams artists recieve 1 point
For every free download artists recieve 2 points
For every paid download artists recieve 12 points
The winner of the package will be the artist at the top of the Aurovine charts on September 30th, 2012
Points will be accrued from August 12th at midnight but the first accelerator charts will be published here on August 17th at 9pm
Posted in Aurovine Features, Aurovine Site Update, Charts, Features, Selling Your Music Online, Site News, What's Hot
- Tagged aurovine, Aurovine Charts, aurovine in the news, aurovine promo, aurovine website, best music download site, digital downloads, fair share, fan engagement, latest news, mp3 downloads, music industry, online british label, online music
Aurovine’s first dynamic chart is now live. The charts are compiled on track popularity across the site.
The chart is constantly updating but ‘snapshots’ will be taken on a weekly basis for syndication to music blogs and websites.
Currently at no.1 is the exclusive remix of Colour, Movement, Sex & Violence by legendary Factory band Section 25.
See the full chart here.
Posted in Aurovine Features, Aurovine Site Update, Charts, Site News, What's Hot
- Tagged aurovine, Aurovine Charts, aurovine website, digital downloads, latest news, online british label, Popular at Aurovine