The Aurovine $1000 Accelerator Award has been specially devised to help independent artists who perform well in the aurovine charts and includes a CD package, stage banner, paid promotional package, press release and band badges.
What is the prize?
The winner will receive:
- A full cd package of 250 professionally duplicated CD’d in full colour printed card wallets (value $637 or £410) in association with Gillies Audio
- A full colour stage banner size 3ft x 6ft with your band/artist custom design (value $109 or £70) in association with Gillies Audio
- A full bespoke press release to promote your release or to promote you as an artist (value $78 or £50)
- A professional PR Gold promotional package courtesy of Mi2N (value $69.95 or £45)
- A package of 50 x 1″ metal pin badges with your artist/bands custom design (value $31 or £20)
- 2 days social networking promotion (value $75 or £50)
How do artists/bands enter?
Any artist registered with Aurovine before August 12th, 2012 will automatically be entered into the accelerator programme competition. Artists can register here
How do artists/bands earn points?
Points will be counted from midnight on August 12th until midnight on September 30th, 2012
For every 5 full streams artists recieve 1 point
For every free download artists recieve 2 points
For every paid download artists recieve 12 points
The winner of the package will be the artist at the top of the Aurovine charts on September 30th, 2012
Points will be accrued from August 12th at midnight but the first accelerator charts will be published here on August 17th at 9pm